Our semaglutide and tirzepatide shots at WildBerryMD can do wonders for helping you lose weight, but they’re not the only piece of the puzzle. Beyond these medications, it’s important to make the right lifestyle changes that will make you look and feel your best – plus, that you’ll be able to maintain after you stop taking semaglutide or tirzepatide. At WildBerryMD, we believe in a holistic approach to wellness and sustainable changes for health that last a lifetime. Let’s go beyond semaglutide and tirzepatide to see how you can elevate your well-being.
Lifestyle Changes and Managing Hunger
A successful weight loss journey means taking a proactive approach to cravings. It’s critical to identify your triggers that make you crave processed or sugary foods. Once you have this important information, you can begin to manage them by incorporating healthy habits into your lifestyle. This approach really works: research
has shown that these small changes are not only important for losing weight, but for maintaining your results over a long period of time. Examples of these changes can include swapping processed foods for better alternatives like fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.
Promoting Gut Health
The gut microbiome plays a pivotal role in our overall wellness. Imbalances, often caused by over-intake of gluten, sugars, and hormone-laden meats can lead to dysbiosis. At WildBerryMD, we take your gut health into account when working on your weight loss journey. Not only will you start to look better, you’ll feel better as well. That’s because your gut health has a major impact on your mental health. According to Harvard Health
, research has shown that stomach upset or gastrointestinal issues can create feelings of anxiety and depression.
Shifting Your Mindset
Building a healthy relationship with food starts with changing your mindset. Some of the ways you can begin to incorporate healthy changes into your lifestyle include:
- Get the Right Groceries: Prioritize whole, unprocessed foods at the grocery store.
- Meal Planning: Develop a weekly meal plan to avoid impulsive unhealthy eating.
- Find Time to Move: Set aside specific times for exercise and meal planning throughout the week.
- Clean Out Your Pantry: Remove unhealthy options from your fridge and pantry – out of sight, out of mind.
- Stay Present and Focused: Keep your focus on the present moment and your long-term goals.
- Get Quality Sleep: Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night to naturally boost your serotonin levels.
Contact WildBerryMD Today!
At WildBerryMD, we go beyond prescribing medications to set you up for long term success. If you’re ready to go beyond with us, don’t hesitate. Get in touch
with us today to get started on your weight loss journey.