Let’s talk about the process
There are 5 components to this program.
- Phase 1 – Clean Out and Get Ready for Success (Week 1) During the first phase which lasts only 7 days, you’ll learn the basics of how the plan works and start throwing out the bad stuff including refrigerator and pantry items. Week one is ALL about getting you educated and prepared for the other 4 phases.
- Phase 2 – Eliminate (Weeks 2-5) The elimination phase will walk you through eliminating some foods which cause inflammation – sugar, unhealthy fats, dairy, wheat, gluten, unhealthy grains, soy, corn, peanuts and alcohol. Phase 2 will consist of three meals per day, one being shake or smoothie.
- Phase 3 – Reintroduce (Week 6) During the reintroduction phase, we will reintroduce full-fat yogurts and cheeses, raw, organic milk, whole grains (including whole wheat) and certain alcohol. We’ll help you understand what it looks like to consume these foods in moderation.
- Phase 4 – Transition and Exercise (Weeks 7-10) After your elimination and reintroduction phases, you’re going to have a little more fun, prepping for the final phase and adding in some physical activity. Phase 4 will incorporate all of the principles from the previous phases and teach you how to move into a Lifestyle-Based way of eating. You’ll learn about exercise, including weight training and what workouts optimize your healthy weight during the last half of your program.
- Phase 5 – Healthy Lifestyle for Life (Weeks 11, 12 and beyond) So what does this journey look like for the rest of your life? It looks like simplicity, power, moderation, saying “no” sometimes but also saying “yes” and feeling free either way.