Are you among 30 million of Americans who experience Thyroid problems?
30 million adults suffer from thyroid problems, don’t let dysfunction go undiagnosed. Have you heard these statements below before or sounds familiar?
“Your thyroid number is normal.”
“No, you don’t have thyroid issues, because your labs are fine.”
“Those symptoms could be due to depression.”
“Will keep a watch on your thyroid”
You know your body the best, and feel something is wrong because at least few of the following symptoms you are experiencing:
- you feel tired and exhausted ( specially in the evening)
- Weight gain or inability to lose weight despite exercise and diet
- Feeling cold all the time (when others don’t)
- difficulty focus and concentration
- thinning or loosing hair
- get constipated often
- Dry, thinning, itchy skin
- Dry or brittle hair and nails,
- Irregular bowel habits, Menstrual irregularities
If you have few of the above symptoms, you’re most likely suffering from Low Thyroid (Hypothyroidism).
At WildberryMD, we have helped thousands of patients balancing thyroid hormone and improved their quality of life. So, what is the first step – TEST, DON’T GUESS?
A comprehensive thyroid function blood test will guide you, your thyroid gland functionality.
A Physician consult with labs result interpretation and management plan will help you achieve optimal thyroid function and improve quality of life.
Let us know if you need help.