1. Incorporating More Fat into Your DietA lot of women try to avoid fat in their diet, but a high-fat diet can actually be great for losing weight—when you do it properly! Eating more healthy fats, like avocados, nuts, and fatty fish, can help you stay fuller longer and lose weight more easily. This type of diet can also help you enjoy better heart health as well as improved brain function.
2. Incorporating More Protein into Your DietAnother healthy diet plan that can help you stay fuller longer is one that’s high in protein. When you add more high-protein foods like meat, eggs, seeds, and nuts to your diet, your hunger levels will go down sooner and you’ll feel fuller longer. This is a great plan that can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Even better, it can help you maintain your weight loss instead of experiencing the ups and downs associated with fad diets.
3. Cutting Down on CarbsReducing your carbohydrate intake is another simple step you can take to boost weight loss efforts. Refined carbohydrates like sugar, white breads, and white flours can lead to weight gain. These foods also don’t fill you up sufficiently. Cutting down on refined carbohydrates can help you lose weight and make room for more nutritious foods. Not all carbs are bad, though—so you can swap out refined carbohydrates for healthier carbs that are high in fiber, such as oats, quinoa, and sweet potatoes.
4. Intermittent FastingThis diet plan works by switching between fasting and regular eating cycles. There are different types of intermittent fasting, such as fasting for 16 hours each day or fasting for 24 hours a couple of days out of the week. Many women find this diet plan helpful for losing weight. Intermittent fasting has also been linked to better heart health and a reduced risk of diabetes.
5. Losing Weight with a Medically Supervised PlanYou are unique and you deserve the best. Seeking out a well-designed weight loss plan with health coaching, tools for controlling cravings and hunger, balancing hormones and medical supervision by an expert weight loss doctor can make all the difference in achieving your goals. Get back on your lifestyle journey. Call us today.
If you are interested in trying a medically supervised weight loss plan, you can contact the friendly team here at WildBerryMD. We can work with you to customize a weight loss plan that will help you achieve your goals. With appetite suppressants, injections, and other tools, we can help you lose weight, keep it off, and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Call us at (520) 762-1557 or follow us on Facebook and Instagram!